Friday, September 10, 2010

Finally - Back in the Shop

Well, first, I would like to say please visit my full website at ziegenfussguitars.com. Though it links to this site as my blogging page, once I get the full blogging setup going at that site, I plan on transitioning over.

Anyway, here is some recent work in the shop. The first couple pictures are of twin doublecut electrics that are going on consignment to a very special music store. More on that later. Below that, you will see a couple pictures of Pete Jung's Custom Tradition 35" scale 4 string bass. I finished the inlays and just finished the neck bolting scheme last night - so we are pretty close to going to finish. Hopefully very soon.

Also, I would like to let everyone know that Lynn Burke at Blues City Music will be selling guitars for me, and he has two available right now.

Thanks so much!
Stephen




No comments:

Post a Comment