Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Well, I have been literally busting my rear end these past days and weeks - unfortunately not all on guitars, but also on completing my soon to be new daughter's room.  I completely gutted it (of 1924 lathe and plaster), put in new electric, insulation, new Anderson 400 series Smartsun windows, and refinished it.  Hopefully it will be nice and warm through the Michigan winter months.

Additionally, I have been staying on my guitars - trying to ensure the top 4 projects are all moving forward - in whatever capacity.  To be honest, it is too easy to let a guitar sit on a shelf for months.  Not good.  I finished up Dave's ziricote bindings on his granadillo Bryleigh, put all the basswood kerfed linings in Rob's granadillo Bryleigh, put all of the mahogany kerfed linings in Jake's GA, and not shown - just about finished voicing Stephen's OM top.






No comments:

Post a Comment