Monday, January 2, 2012

December Updates

Well, there is a great deal going on.  There have been a large influx of orders recently, and I am busy.  Here is a quick update of where things are.
 Here is Seth's ALS hollowbody.  It is coming together!  I finished fretting yesterday, and will be gluing the body together for final shaping, sanding, and preperation for the bridge and Bigsby tremelo.
This is Pelly's neck laminate.  Cocobolo inside of quartersawn maple.

 This is Adam Hundley's EIR GA.  It is going to be a beautiful guitar - dark and stunning.
 This is Drew's set of Cocobolo for his Bryleigh - another stunner.
 This is Jake's ALS singlecut, almost refinished.  I am super slow on this one...
 This is a shot of the neck assembly of Seth's ALS hollowbody.  I use a two-way truss rod, and two .125 carbon reinforcement bars for rock hard stability.  I don't always use carbon, but though that this would be important on a heavy tremelo based guitar.


 This is Feldman's almost done OM.  Between he and Jake, I have a learned that good people offer me waaay more patience than I deserve.  This should be off to finish in a couple of weeks.

 This is Jake's GA - beautiful guitar with amazing Coco B&S.  I will show better pictures soon.
This is Corey's Coco GA - I have the ladder bracing in on the back and the sides bent.  It is coming along!

1 comment:

  1. dude youll have to quit your day job soon. Make sure you take some holidays.

    ReplyDelete