Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Brilliant October Skies

Well,  we will start today's post off with my friend Corey's back and sides.  This will be my 4th guitar headed to Australia, but the first to a friend like Corey.  Considering, I wanted to do something really special for him, and I thought this cocobolo captured the epicness that is Corey and the life and times he and so many others have given me the 2 times I have the privilege of being over there.
 Then, here are a couple of shots of Seth's ALS Hollowbody.  It is the first of its kind, so we shall see what it is made of.


 And finally, another picture of one of the reasons I smile so much when I go home after my day job...The specular highlights were included for Corey...


2 comments:

  1. How does the design hole on the side of your acoustics affect the sound? I think it looks real nice and adds that little something extra.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man Im looking forward to this guitar soo much! Thanks steve. Are you coming out to deliver it man I would love to see you.

    ReplyDelete