Monday, October 3, 2011

First Weekend in October

Well, my wife has yet to go into labor.  So I have been biding some extra time in the shop with Bryleigh.  This is a smattering of pictures....Rob's sides, Seth's sanding and prepped plates for his hollowbody ALS....I did the top binding and purflings on Stephen's OM, glued Rob's back to his sides, and prepped Dave's neck for final touches.  I will try to be more detailed in my next post...but for now, enjoy the pictures.

 





Below is the ladder bracing on a very special project...I just could not walk away from it any longer....

 Rob's FB material and inlaid headstock overlay.


1 comment:

  1. I was just randomly clicking through your facebook pages to see if Paula had the baby yet. I have never seen your guitars! I knew you worked on some but didn't realize how cool they are! I don't know much about instrument making but keep up the good work. You seem really talented. Hugs to everybody!

    ReplyDelete